HIGHWAY ENGINEERING provides knowledge on history of highway construction and the
organization involved in Malaysia. The emphasis of this course is on the technical
planning, pre-construction of the highway, pavement materials used in highway
construction and methods of construction of highway. This course also emphasize on
drainage system, traffic control devices and road furniture, flexible pavement design,
highway maintenance and conducting laboratory works.
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:-
1. explain briefly the history of road and highway construction.
2. apply the correct concepts of highway engineering solution to practical problems.
3. independently seek information on construction of flexible pavement and rigid
pavement highway and requirement to meet the quality control.
4. demonstrate positive team working attributes by contributing actively in group for
laboratory tests that yield valid results
1.0 INTRODUCTION TO HIGHWAY (02 : 00)
This topic exposes the student to transportation structure, history of highway, categories of highway in Malaysia and agencies involved in roads and highway in Malaysia.
2.0 PRE-CONSTRUCTION OF HIGHWAY (06 : 00)
This topic covers site investigation, carriageway determination, surveying work and stacking, site clearing techniques, ground and soil work and soil stabilization techniques.
3.0 PAVEMENT MATERIALS (04 : 45)
This topic focuses on highway construction pavement materials,properties and material testing.
4.0 CONSTRUCTION OF FLEXIBLE PAVEMENT HIGHWAY (04 : 00)
This topic exposes the students to flexible pavement layers,construction of flexible pavement and quality control of work.
5.0 CONSTRUCTION OF RIGID PAVEMENT HIGHWAY (04 : 00)
This topic exposes the students to rigid pavement, types of rigid pavement, construction of rigid pavement and methods of joint.
6.0 DRAINAGE (02 : 00)
This topic covers sources of surface and ground water and also seepage of water into structure.
7.0 TRAFFIC CONTROL EQUIPMENT AND ROAD FURNITURE (02 : 00)
This topic covers types of road furniture, road/street lighting,traffic signals, road signs, delineators, signboards and signage.
8.0 FLEXIBLE PAVEMENT DESIGN (04 : 00)
This topic exposes the students to design factors, traffic loads and design calculations.
9.0 HIGHWAY MAINTENANCE (02 : 00)
This topic covers types of maintenance, maintenance management,failures and maintenance techniques.
15/12- 19/12 M3
22/12-26/12 CUTI SEM
16/2-20/2 CUTI SEM
7/3-11/3 MINGGU XM
HADIS UNTUK HARI INI
- December ( 5 )
- October ( 10 )
- September ( 14 )
- August ( 22 )
- July ( 17 )
- June ( 8 )
- April ( 2 )
- March ( 7 )
- February ( 15 )
- January ( 4 )
- December ( 6 )
- October ( 1 )
- September ( 6 )
- July ( 6 )
- May ( 1 )
- April ( 10 )
- March ( 3 )
- February ( 6 )
- January ( 12 )
- December ( 1 )
- November ( 2 )
- October ( 2 )
- September ( 7 )
- July ( 1 )
- March ( 3 )
- January ( 2 )
- December ( 4 )
- November ( 12 )
- KITA KADANGKALA....
- ALL ABOUT TRAFFIC SIGN
- TRAFFIC LIGHT
- TEST 3-C4302
- C4302-CHAPTER 1 PART 2
- C4302-CHAPTER 1-INTRODUCTION OF TRANSPORTATION
- CC201-CHAPTER 3-MASS HAUL DIAGRAM
- CC201-CHAPTER 2-AREA N VOLUME
- CC201-CHAPTER 1-TACHYMETRY
- SYSTEM ROUNDABOUT 2
- SYSTEM ROUNDABOUT
- SUPER LOOP
- PEDESTRIAN SIGNAL
- TRAFFIC SIGNAL 2
- TRAFFIC SIGNAL 1
- HOW TO SET UP TOTAL STATION
- USING A TOTAL STATION
- CONCRETE PAVEMENT CONSTRUCTIONS
- CHAPTER 2-PREPARATION BEFORE CONSTRUCTION ROADS
- CHAPTER 1-CC302-HISTORY OF HIGHWAY
- NOTES-FLEXIBLE PAVEMENT AND RIGID PAVEMENT
- CC302-NOTES CHAPTER 1
- SYNOPSIS ROAD AND TRANSPORT ENGINEERING provides ...
- HIGHWAY ENGINEERING CC302
- GROUP SURVEY CAMP SESI JUN 2011
- SURVEY CAMP AT SAUJANA ASAHAN MELAKA
- SIR SAIFUL
- tidak suka persamaan, suka perubahan, moden, inovatif dan sgt kritis.
TARIKH DAN AKTIVITI PENTING PSIS I S R K J S A 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Were this world an endless plain, and by sailing eastward we could for ever reach new distances