Pages

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Diari: Just for this time..

Done. Finish all my lecture...need to checking all assessment..i will show the carry mark soon. I will give back all the assessment to put in your course file...Good luck for all of you..I'm not the best but i'll try to give my best. Sometimes, i felt emotional when my student brake a promise..not submitted assignment on time. When my student sometime not respect me, i fell very angry but i can't show it. I hope most of you will understand when you will be a teacher. Is not easy to be good teacher..easy to give just a lecture...I'm not a kind of that because i want all my student will be pass all the examination and finish diploma level. Hope we will see for the next time. Sorry if i not deliver my knowledge and my lecture properly. Sorry for it.. I hope i will improve myself to be a good engineer. Take care and keep pray for Allah. Dont be lazy..dont always mimic yea...Allah bless us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment